- Studying in New Zealand
- Qualifications and standards
Providers & partners
- About education organisations
- Quick links to NZQF documents
- Approval, accreditation and registration
- External evaluation & review
- Assessment and moderation
- Development of assessment standards
- Development of NZ Diploma in Business prescriptions
- Submitting results and awarding qualifications
- The Code of Practice for Pastoral Care - caring for international students
- Offshore use of qualifications and programmes
- Guidelines and forms
- About us
Review of Levels 1 and 2 English Language (formerly ESOL) unit standards
Closed 02 Nov 2012
National Qualifications Services (NQS) is reviewing all ESOL unit standards to align with the New Zealand Certificates in English Language.
Feedback was requested on a suite of newly developed English Language unit standards at Level 1 to Level 2 between 9 October and 2 November 2012.
Important note: These standards are draft for consultation purposes only. No assessment can occur against these standards until registered versions are published.
Feedback on Levels 1 and 2 EL unit standards
Feedback from this consultation was considered by the ESOL unit standard review panel on 28 and 29 November. For a summary of sector feedback and the panel’s response to this, see Consultation Feedback (PDF, 50KB).
Final drafts of the standards will be submitted for quality assurance by the end of 2012.
Find information for...
Information for students of Apostolic Training Centre Limited Read more »
Consultation on Proposed Teacher Education Qualifications Read more »
Information for students of AWI International Education Group Limited Read more »
NCEA and New Zealand Scholarship data Read more »
Misuse of student fees – sentencing Read more »