- Studying in New Zealand
- Qualifications and standards
Providers & partners
- About education organisations
- Quick links to NZQF documents
- Approval, accreditation and registration
- Consistency of graduate outcomes
- External evaluation & review
- Assessment and moderation
- Development of assessment standards
- Development of NZ Diploma in Business prescriptions
- Submitting results and awarding qualifications
- The Code of Practice for Pastoral Care - caring for international students
- Offshore use of qualifications and programmes
- Guidelines and forms
- About us
Review of Levels 1 and 2 English Language (formerly ESOL) unit standards
Closed 02 Nov 2012
National Qualifications Services (NQS) is reviewing all ESOL unit standards to align with the New Zealand Certificates in English Language.
Feedback was requested on a suite of newly developed English Language unit standards at Level 1 to Level 2 between 9 October and 2 November 2012.
Important note: These standards are draft for consultation purposes only. No assessment can occur against these standards until registered versions are published.
Feedback on Levels 1 and 2 EL unit standards
Feedback from this consultation was considered by the ESOL unit standard review panel on 28 and 29 November. For a summary of sector feedback and the panel’s response to this, see Consultation Feedback (PDF, 50KB).
Final drafts of the standards will be submitted for quality assurance by the end of 2012.
Find information for...
Provisional NCEA achievement results Read more »
Assessment & Moderation Best Practice Workshops Read more »
NCEA results available Read more »
Consultation: Early Childhood Education Draft Qualifications Read more »
Updated Guidelines for approval of New Zealand qualifications: now available Read more »