- Studying in New Zealand
- Qualifications and standards
Providers & partners
- About education organisations
- Approval, accreditation and registration
- External evaluation & review
- Assessment and moderation
- Development of assessment standards
- Development of NZ Diploma in Business prescriptions
- Submitting results and awarding qualifications
- Caring for international students: the Code of Practice for Pastoral Care
- Offshore use of qualifications and programmes
- Guidelines and forms
- About us
Proposed Landscape of Māori Governance Qualifications
Closed 26 Sep 2012
NZQA Māori Qualifications Services (MQS) is working on developing New Zealand Qualifications in Māori Governance.
To ensure these qualifications meet the current and future needs of tauira Māori, the Governance Group wishes to encourage you to feedback your whakaaro on the proposed suite of qualifications.
For find out more about the proposals, and to provide feedback, see the Proposed Landscape of Māori Governance Qualifications.
Find information for...
Information about how breaches of exam rules are handled Read more »
Information for students and parents about the Level 1 German exam and North Island power cut Read more »
Review of Tourism prescriptions for the New Zealand Diploma in Business Read more »
Mandatory Review of Early Childhood Education Qualifications Levels 1-6 Read more »
Mandatory Review of Foundation and Bridging Qualifications Level 1-6 Read more »