- Studying in New Zealand
- Qualifications and standards
Providers & partners
- About education organisations
- Quick links to NZQF documents
- Approval, accreditation and registration
- Consistency of graduate outcomes
- External evaluation & review
- Assessment and moderation
- Development of assessment standards
- Development of NZ Diploma in Business prescriptions
- Submitting results and awarding qualifications
- The Code of Practice for Pastoral Care - caring for international students
- Offshore use of qualifications and programmes
- Guidelines and forms
- About us
Proposed Landscape of Māori Governance Qualifications
Closed 26 Sep 2012
NZQA Māori Qualifications Services (MQS) is working on developing New Zealand Qualifications in Māori Governance.
To ensure these qualifications meet the current and future needs of tauira Māori, the Governance Group wishes to encourage you to feedback your whakaaro on the proposed suite of qualifications.
For find out more about the proposals, and to provide feedback, see the Proposed Landscape of Māori Governance Qualifications.
Find information for...
Information for students of Apostolic Training Centre Limited Read more »
Consultation on Proposed Teacher Education Qualifications Read more »
Information for students of AWI International Education Group Limited Read more »
NCEA and New Zealand Scholarship data Read more »
Misuse of student fees – sentencing Read more »