- Studying in New Zealand
- Qualifications and standards
Providers & partners
- About education organisations
- Quick links to NZQF documents
- Approval, accreditation and registration
- Consistency of graduate outcomes
- External evaluation & review
- Assessment and moderation
- Development of assessment standards
- Development of NZ Diploma in Business prescriptions
- Submitting results and awarding qualifications
- The Code of Practice for Pastoral Care - caring for international students
- Offshore use of qualifications and programmes
- Guidelines and forms
- About us
Proposed New Zealand Business Qualifications
Closed 23 Oct 2012
The Business Qualifications Review Governance Group sought feedback on a suite of proposed business qualifications at NZQF levels 3 to 6.
Please refer to Mandatory review of business qualifications levels 1-6 for background information on the review.
View the proposed outcome statements
The Business Qualifications Review Governance Group thanks all those who contributed to this consultation and will publish a summary of the commments received, and a response to them.