- Studying in New Zealand
- Qualifications and standards
Providers and partners
- About education organisations
- NZQA's quality assurance system for tertiary education organisations
- Quick links to NZQF documents
- Approval, accreditation and registration
- Consistency of graduate outcomes
- External evaluation and review
- Assessment and moderation
- Development of assessment standards
- Submitting results and awarding qualifications
- The Code of Practice for Pastoral Care - caring for international students
- Offshore use of qualifications and programmes
- Guidelines and forms
- About us
Proposed rules for PTE registration
Closed 07 Nov 2012
NZQA is consulting on proposed rules for the registration of private training establishments (PTEs).
The rules would apply when a body first applies for registration with NZQA, and for the PTE to maintain its registration.
Consultation document: Rules for the Registration of Private Training Establishments (PDF, 426KB)
Consultation feedback form: Feedback on the Proposed Rules for the Registration of Private Training Establishments (DOC, 147KB)
Tertiary education organisations can provide feedback in the questionnaire, or send a written submission to NZQA.
Please email your feedback to NZQA at email@example.com by Wednesday 7 November 2012.
The consultation is part of NZQA's rules work programme to convert its current policies and criteria into rules by the end of 2012.