- Studying in New Zealand
- Qualifications and standards
Providers & partners
- About education organisations
- Quick links to NZQF documents
- Approval, accreditation and registration
- Consistency of graduate outcomes
- External evaluation & review
- Assessment and moderation
- Development of assessment standards
- Development of NZ Diploma in Business prescriptions
- Submitting results and awarding qualifications
- The Code of Practice for Pastoral Care - caring for international students
- Offshore use of qualifications and programmes
- Guidelines and forms
- About us
Proposed rules for PTE registration
Closed 07 Nov 2012
NZQA is consulting on proposed rules for the registration of private training establishments (PTEs).
The rules would apply when a body first applies for registration with NZQA, and for the PTE to maintain its registration.
Consultation document: Rules for the Registration of Private Training Establishments (PDF, 426KB)
Consultation feedback form: Feedback on the Proposed Rules for the Registration of Private Training Establishments (DOC, 147KB)
Tertiary education organisations can provide feedback in the questionnaire, or send a written submission to NZQA.
Please email your feedback to NZQA at email@example.com by Wednesday 7 November 2012.
The consultation is part of NZQA's rules work programme to convert its current policies and criteria into rules by the end of 2012.
Find information for...
Update Health and Disabilities, Social Services and Whānau Ora qualifications application Read more »
Update on the proposed Ngā Toi Māori qualifications application Read more »
Guidelines for assuring national consistency of graduate outcomes for NZQF qualifications are now available Read more »
Independent Review - implementation of the 2007 NCEA enhancements Read more »
Consultation on the draft ICT qualifications Read more »