- Studying in New Zealand
- Qualifications and standards
Providers & partners
- About education organisations
- Quick links to NZQF documents
- Approval, accreditation and registration
- Consistency of graduate outcomes
- External evaluation & review
- Assessment and moderation
- Development of assessment standards
- Development of NZ Diploma in Business prescriptions
- Submitting results and awarding qualifications
- The Code of Practice for Pastoral Care - caring for international students
- Offshore use of qualifications and programmes
- Guidelines and forms
- About us
Proposed rules for PTE registration
Closed 07 Nov 2012
NZQA is consulting on proposed rules for the registration of private training establishments (PTEs).
The rules would apply when a body first applies for registration with NZQA, and for the PTE to maintain its registration.
Consultation document: Rules for the Registration of Private Training Establishments (PDF, 426KB)
Consultation feedback form: Feedback on the Proposed Rules for the Registration of Private Training Establishments (DOC, 147KB)
Tertiary education organisations can provide feedback in the questionnaire, or send a written submission to NZQA.
Please email your feedback to NZQA at email@example.com by Wednesday 7 November 2012.
The consultation is part of NZQA's rules work programme to convert its current policies and criteria into rules by the end of 2012.
Find information for...
Provisional NCEA achievement results Read more »
Assessment & Moderation Best Practice Workshops Read more »
NCEA results available Read more »
Consultation: Early Childhood Education Draft Qualifications Read more »
Updated Guidelines for approval of New Zealand qualifications: now available Read more »