- Studying in New Zealand
- Qualifications and standards
Providers and partners
- About education organisations
- NZQA's quality assurance system for tertiary education organisations
- Quick links to NZQF documents
- Approval, accreditation and registration
- Consistency of graduate outcomes
- External evaluation and review
- Assessment and moderation
- Development of assessment standards
- Submitting results and awarding qualifications
- The Education (Pastoral Care of International Students) Code of Practice
- Offshore use of qualifications and programmes
- Guidelines and forms
- About us
Review of Early Childhood Education Consent and Moderation requirements (CMR) document
Closed 14 Dec 2016
NZQA National Qualifications Services (NQS) invites you to provide feedback on the review of the Consent and Moderation requirements (CMR135) document (DOCX, 48KB) for Early Childhood Education standards.
The review is focussed on the update of consent to assess and moderation requirements to reflect standard wording and approach in all NQS CMR, to update terminology and amend hyperlinks. The document hasn’t been reviewed since being transferred from an AMAP to a CMR, and edits have been made to include reference to safety checking, changes to visit waiver and industry or sector-specific sections, and the removal of specified accreditation fees and inclusion of a general fees statement.
You can provide feedback on this review to firstname.lastname@example.org.