- Studying in New Zealand
- Qualifications and standards
Providers and partners
- About education organisations
- NZQA's quality assurance system for tertiary education organisations
- Quick links to NZQF documents
- Approval, accreditation and registration
- Consistency of graduate outcomes
- External evaluation and review
- Assessment and moderation
- Development of assessment standards
- Submitting results and awarding qualifications
- The Education (Pastoral Care of International Students) Code of Practice
- Offshore use of qualifications and programmes
- Guidelines and forms
- About us
Principals' feedback on university entrance requirements
Closed 14 Aug 2016
NZQA is undertaking a review of the university entrance requirements to ensure they are working as intended. NZQA regularly reviews the university entrance requirements to ensure they remain relevant and up to date. The last review was in 2010 and a number of changes were made which were fully implemented by 2014.
We are currently seeking the views of schools' leadership to help us to understand the impact of the university entrance requirements and to assess if any changes should be considered. As the current requirements came into effect from 2014, we are particularly interested in the impact, if any, of the changes (PDF, 80KB).
School principals/schools can send their feedback through this (approximately) 5 minute online survey.
Feedback will close at midnight Sunday 14 August.
If you have any questions or require further information, please email UEReview2016@nzqa.govt.nz.