- Studying in New Zealand
- Qualifications and standards
Providers and partners
- About education organisations
- NZQA's quality assurance system for tertiary education organisations
- Quick links to NZQF documents
- Approval, accreditation and registration
- Consistency of graduate outcomes
- External evaluation and review
- Assessment and moderation
- Development of assessment standards
- Submitting results and awarding qualifications
- The Education (Pastoral Care of International Students) Code of Practice
- Offshore use of qualifications and programmes
- Guidelines and forms
- About us
Feedback on University Entrance Review Discussion Document
Open for Consultation 13 Mar 2017 - 28 Apr 2017
NZQA is reviewing the University Entrance requirements 2016-2017. The purpose of the review is to ensure that the current requirements are relevant and up to date. NZQA has concluded the evidence gathering phase of the review. We have talked extensively to stakeholders and considered the available data.
The University Entrance Review Discussion Document summarises the views heard during the evidence gathering phase and the analysis of the available data.
At this stage, NZQA is not recommending any changes to the University Entrance requirements. However, we have made some suggestions for operational improvements. NZQA is seeking feedback on our initial conclusions and suggestions.
Provide your feedback
The closing date for submissions is 28 April 2017.
Releasing public information under the Official Information Act 1982
NZQA is sometimes asked, under the Official Information Act 1982, for copies of submissions on the public feedback it undertakes. In the context of public feedback, NZQA values openness and transparency, and submissions will be released when requested. If you are an individual and do not want your name to be released with your or your organisation's submission, please provide a reason with your submission for withholding your name on privacy grounds.