- Studying in New Zealand
- Qualifications and standards
Providers and partners
- About education organisations
- NZQA's quality assurance system for tertiary education organisations
- Quick links to NZQF documents
- Approval, accreditation and registration
- Consistency of graduate outcomes
- External evaluation and review
- Assessment and moderation
- Development of assessment standards
- Submitting results and awarding qualifications
- The Education (Pastoral Care of International Students) Code of Practice
- Offshore use of qualifications and programmes
- Guidelines and forms
- About us
Tell us what you think.
We are always keen to get feedback on the service we provide as we are continually looking for ways to improve.
As part of this process we would be very grateful if you would take the time to complete our client satisfaction survey.
The survey will take approximately 12 minutes depending on the level of interaction you have had with us.
Please note that your responses to the survey will be totally anonymous – we will not be able to link your responses back to you.
NZQA has commissioned Mobius Research and Strategy Ltd to manage this survey on our behalf.
Any queries relating to the survey can be directed to Stuart Jeffcoat at Mobius on firstname.lastname@example.org.