- Studying in New Zealand
- Qualifications and standards
Providers and partners
- About education organisations
- NZQA's quality assurance system for tertiary education organisations
- Quick links to NZQF documents
- Approval, accreditation and registration
- Consistency of graduate outcomes
- External evaluation and review
- Assessment and moderation
- Development of assessment standards
- Submitting results and awarding qualifications
- The Education (Pastoral Care of International Students) Code of Practice
- Offshore use of qualifications and programmes
- Guidelines and forms
- About us
2017 Assuring Consistency workshops nationwide
From February until December of 2017, NZQA is offering free workshops on NZQA's process for assuring national consistency of graduate outcomes.
These workshops will introduce education organisations to the process and show how it fits into NZQA’s overall quality assurance framework.
The workshops will be useful for education organisations who are delivering programmes that award the new New Zealand qualifications, or are working on developing such programmes.
Assuring national consistency of graduate outcomes is a new quality assurance process. It maintains the integrity of the new New Zealand qualifications developed after the Targeted Review of Qualifications.
Organisational information about the workshops
Please note that there is a limit of 15 attendees per workshop, and a waiting list for each workshop.
Attendees do not have to pay for the workshop, but will need to pay for any related travel and accommodation costs.
The links below have details about the venue and time for each workshop.
Register for one of the workshops
The workshops are listed by location and date. Follow the links below to register for a workshop.