- Studying in New Zealand
- Qualifications and standards
Providers and partners
- About education organisations
- NZQA's quality assurance system for tertiary education organisations
- Quick links to NZQF documents
- Approval, accreditation and registration
- Consistency of graduate outcomes
- External evaluation and review
- Assessment and moderation
- Development of assessment standards
- Submitting results and awarding qualifications
- The Education (Pastoral Care of International Students) Code of Practice
- Offshore use of qualifications and programmes
- Guidelines and forms
- About us
A request may be made for a speaker to attend a regional or national meeting as an invited guest to speak on a topic associated with internal assessment. This could include such topics as particular strands within standards, levels (e.g. 1, 2 or 3), or methods of collecting evidence for assessment purposes. This option allows you to select a topic associated with the assessment of internally-assessed standards relevant to the audience.
Booking a guest speaker requires the travel and accommodation expenses of the presenter to be met, as well as fees for the presenter’s time.
Aims of having an NZQA guest speaker
- To offer support around the assessment of internally-assessed standards and moderation requirements.
- To offer speakers for regional or national meetings.
Does this interest you? If so, please read the Information Sheet (PDF, 377KB) which provides you with more information, then download and fill in the attached Guest Speaker Request (DOCX, 169KB) form.
On completion, please email email@example.com with the completed 'Guest Speaker Request' form. NZQA will then contact you to discuss your request in more detail.