- Studying in New Zealand
- Qualifications and standards
Providers and partners
- About education organisations
- NZQA's quality assurance system for tertiary education organisations
- Quick links to NZQF documents
- Approval, accreditation and registration
- Consistency of graduate outcomes
- External evaluation and review
- Assessment and moderation
- Development of assessment standards
- Submitting results and awarding qualifications
- The Education (Pastoral Care of International Students) Code of Practice
- Offshore use of qualifications and programmes
- Guidelines and forms
- About us
Concerns about a tertiary education organisation
NZQA is responsible for the quality assurance of non-university tertiary education organisations. We use information from a wide range of sources to assist us with this role.
Information provided to us by students, staff and the public can help to identify areas where NZQA intervention may improve the quality of outcomes for students.
If you have evidence that there is a problem with a tertiary education organisation, please let us know about it.