- Studying in New Zealand
- Qualifications and standards
Providers and partners
- About education organisations
- NZQA's quality assurance system for tertiary education organisations
- Quick links to NZQF documents
- Approval, accreditation and registration
- Consistency of graduate outcomes
- External evaluation and review
- Assessment and moderation
- Development of assessment standards
- Submitting results and awarding qualifications
- The Education (Pastoral Care of International Students) Code of Practice
- Offshore use of qualifications and programmes
- Guidelines and forms
- About us
2016 Code of Practice resources now available
01 Dec 2016
NZQA has a new range of resources for the Education (Pastoral Care of International Students) Code of Practice 2016 (the Code of Practice).
The Code of Practice and pamphlet pdfs
Now available are specially designed pdfs of the Education (Pastoral Care of International Students) Code of Practice 2016 and a new pamphlet for international students.
These resources are available in English and several other languages:
- Simplified Chinese
The Code of Practice pdf
The Code of Practice pdf is for all those involved in international education (e.g. signatories, relevant agencies, international students and their families, agents).
It provides a specially designed version of the legal text, as supplied for the previous Code of Practice.
The Code of Practice pamphlet
The brochure was produced for international students and their families. It summarises the Code of Practice and provides important information for international students and their families.
It is suitable for both secondary and tertiary students as well as caregivers of younger students.
These resources are available on the NZQA website at Code of Practice resources in different languages.
The Code of Practice toolbox
NZQA has developed a Code of Practice toolbox in consultation with the sector. Its purpose is to help signatories meet their obligations under the Code of Practice. The toolbox includes examples of good practice collected from around the sector that can be adapted to fit different organisations.
The toolbox will develop over time, reflecting the material submitted by the sector.
The toolbox is available on the NZQA website at Code of Practice toolbox.