- Studying in New Zealand
- Qualifications and standards
Providers and partners
- About education organisations
- NZQA's quality assurance system for tertiary education organisations
- Quick links to NZQF documents
- Approval, accreditation and registration
- Consistency of graduate outcomes
- External evaluation and review
- Assessment and moderation
- Development of assessment standards
- Submitting results and awarding qualifications
- The Education (Pastoral Care of International Students) Code of Practice
- Offshore use of qualifications and programmes
- Guidelines and forms
- About us
Best Practice Workshops Draft Schedule - Assessment & Moderation
22 Nov 2016
In response to feedback from the sector NZQA will be publishing a three year schedule for the Best Practice Workshops this December. This feedback asked for workshops to be scheduled at the end of the preceding year to assist schools with their planning.
The three year draft schedule relates to the ‘Making Assessor Judgments’ workshops only. These workshops are aimed at giving assessors more confidence in making assessor judgments and also engaging in professional discussion with colleagues and the facilitator about samples of student work and standard interpretation. The schedule includes both face-to-face and online workshops and covers 14 regions.
NZQA are currently looking for feedback from teachers on the draft schedule for 2017 around locations and timings in order to inform the publication of a final 2017 schedule by the mid-December. Please send your feedback to email@example.com by no later than 2 December 2016.
More information about the Making Assessor Judgments workshops and the guest speaker option, which has proven very popular this year, may be found on the Assessor Support pages.