- Studying in New Zealand
- Qualifications and standards
Providers and partners
- About education organisations
- NZQA's quality assurance system for tertiary education organisations
- Quick links to NZQF documents
- Approval, accreditation and registration
- Consistency of graduate outcomes
- External evaluation and review
- Assessment and moderation
- Development of assessment standards
- Submitting results and awarding qualifications
- The Education (Pastoral Care of International Students) Code of Practice
- Offshore use of qualifications and programmes
- Guidelines and forms
- About us
Consultation on publishing statutory action
22 Mar 2017
The New Zealand Qualifications Authority (NZQA) is seeking feedback from stakeholders on its intention to publish statutory action information on the NZQA website.
This is a move towards greater transparency and accountability of education organisations.
Publishing this information would provide domestic and international students and the wider public with more complete and accurate information on the performance and any regulatory decisions made by NZQA in relation to the activities of a non-university tertiary education organisation or an Education (Pastoral Care of International Students) Code of Practice 2016 signatory.
Please read the consultation information and take the survey
Go to the Publishing statutory action information on the NZQA website page to find all the consultation information.
This page also has a link to the survey you can use to give your feedback. This survey is open until Friday 5 May 2017.