- Studying in New Zealand
- Qualifications and standards
Providers and partners
- About education organisations
- NZQA's quality assurance system for tertiary education organisations
- Quick links to NZQF documents
- Approval, accreditation and registration
- Consistency of graduate outcomes
- External evaluation and review
- Assessment and moderation
- Development of assessment standards
- Submitting results and awarding qualifications
- The Education (Pastoral Care of International Students) Code of Practice
- Offshore use of qualifications and programmes
- Guidelines and forms
- About us
Consultation: Review of NZ Certificates in English Language
03 Nov 2016
NZQA National Qualifications Services (NQS) invites feedback on proposed changes to the New Zealand Certificates in English Language (NZCEL) qualifications, Foundation – Level 5.
For more information, please refer to the Review of NZ Certificates in English Language consultation webpage.
Consultation closes on Monday 21 November 2016.