- Studying in New Zealand
- Qualifications and standards
Providers and partners
- About education organisations
- NZQA's quality assurance system for tertiary education organisations
- Quick links to NZQF documents
- Approval, accreditation and registration
- Consistency of graduate outcomes
- External evaluation and review
- Assessment and moderation
- Development of assessment standards
- Submitting results and awarding qualifications
- The Education (Pastoral Care of International Students) Code of Practice
- Offshore use of qualifications and programmes
- Guidelines and forms
- About us
NCEA examinations and results release
02 Dec 2016
NCEA results will be available online from Tuesday 17 January 2017. New Zealand Scholarship results are due to be released Wednesday 8 February 2017.
To prepare for the release of results, the secure Learner Login section of the NZQA website will be unavailable from Friday 13 January until the results are released on Tuesday 17 January.
NZQA has published information that lets students know what happens next and what they can do to prepare for results release.
Students should practise using their Learner Login well before Christmas so that they are not held up on the day results are released by having to find login details or change passwords.
From 18 January 2017 (the day after results are released) all students who have paid their fees and completed NCEA or University Entrance can order their certificates online. Answer booklets will be returned from late January.
Previous information and advice about how examinations have been affected by the earthquakes/adverse weather conditions and other national events:
- Examinations are over - what happens next?
- Level 3 Statistics examination paper (standard 91585) error
- Information for students about NZ Scholarship History and Chemistry
- 15 November - updated 12.00pm
- 14 November - updated 8.55am
- 14 November - originally posted 7.19am