- Studying in New Zealand
- Qualifications and standards
Providers & partners
- About education organisations
- Quick links to NZQF documents
- Approval, accreditation and registration
- External evaluation & review
- Assessment and moderation
- Development of assessment standards
- Development of NZ Diploma in Business prescriptions
- Submitting results and awarding qualifications
- Caring for international students: the Code of Practice for Pastoral Care
- Offshore use of qualifications and programmes
- Guidelines and forms
- About us
Feedback from Industry Training Programme Approval Rules released
12 Oct 2012
Following consultation on the Industry Training Programme Approval Rules, NZQA has released a summary of feedback received.
The Rules arise from the new requirements for approving and listing qualifications at levels 1-6 on the NZQF which separate the qualification from the programmes of study and programmes of industry training leading to them.
The Rules have been developed in conjunction with a working group of representatives from industry training organisations, the Industry Training Federation and NZQA.
NZQA has also published its Industry Training Programme Approval Rules 2012.