- Studying in New Zealand
- Qualifications and standards
Providers and partners
- About education organisations
- NZQA's quality assurance system for tertiary education organisations
- Quick links to NZQF documents
- Approval, accreditation and registration
- Consistency of graduate outcomes
- External evaluation and review
- Assessment and moderation
- Development of assessment standards
- Submitting results and awarding qualifications
- The Education (Pastoral Care of International Students) Code of Practice
- Offshore use of qualifications and programmes
- Guidelines and forms
- About us
Review of University Entrance requirements
13 Mar 2017
NZQA is reviewing the University Entrance requirements 2016-2017.
NZQA has concluded the evidence gathering phase of the review and is seeking feedback on our initial conclusions and suggestions.
NZQA invites you to provide feedback through the Feedback on University Entrance Review webpage.