- Studying in New Zealand
- Qualifications and standards
Providers and partners
- About education organisations
- NZQA's quality assurance system for tertiary education organisations
- Quick links to NZQF documents
- Approval, accreditation and registration
- Consistency of graduate outcomes
- External evaluation and review
- Assessment and moderation
- Development of assessment standards
- Submitting results and awarding qualifications
- The Education (Pastoral Care of International Students) Code of Practice
- Offshore use of qualifications and programmes
- Guidelines and forms
- About us
NCEA students: log in before Friday 13 January
20 Dec 2016
Exams for 2016 have finished and NZQA reminds students to practice accessing the Learner Login so results can be viewed when they are released in January.
From Friday 13 January 2017, students will not be able to use their Learner Login to view past results or update their passwords, as the page will be closed to prepare for the NCEA results release on Tuesday 17 January 2017.
Any students who have problems logging in can contact the NZQA Call Centre between 8am-5pm, Monday to Friday, on 0800 697 296.
What students should do:
- Go to the Learner Login section of the NZQA website
- Enter your username or NSN, and password
- Login successfully
- Forgotten your password? You can follow the direction on the screen to have a new password immediately emailed to you
- If you need any help at all you can phone the NZQA Call Centre between 8am-5pm, Monday to Friday, on 0800 697 296 or 04 463 3000.
Remember that login details are private and should be kept secure.