- Studying in New Zealand
- Qualifications and standards
Providers and partners
- About education organisations
- NZQA's quality assurance system for tertiary education organisations
- Quick links to NZQF documents
- Approval, accreditation and registration
- Consistency of graduate outcomes
- External evaluation and review
- Assessment and moderation
- Development of assessment standards
- Submitting results and awarding qualifications
- The Education (Pastoral Care of International Students) Code of Practice
- Offshore use of qualifications and programmes
- Guidelines and forms
- About us
New Zealand Scholarship students login before 3pm Tuesday 7 February 2017
03 Feb 2017
NZQA reminds students who sat New Zealand Scholarship examinations in 2016 to log into the Learner Login section of the NZQA website before 3pm Tuesday 7 February 2017 to ensure they can easily access their New Zealand Scholarship results when they are released.
The login area of the NZQA website will be temporarily unavailable from 3pm Tuesday 7 February 2017 to prepare for the release of New Zealand Scholarship results on Wednesday 8 February 2017.
Any students who have urgent enquiries or problems logging in can contact the NZQA Call Centre between 8am-5pm, Monday to Friday, on 0800 697 296.