- Studying in New Zealand
- Qualifications and standards
Providers & partners
- About education organisations
- Approval, accreditation and registration
- External evaluation & review
- Assessment and moderation
- Development of assessment standards
- Development of NZ Diploma in Business prescriptions
- Submitting results and awarding qualifications
- Caring for international students: the Code of Practice for Pastoral Care
- Offshore use of qualifications and programmes
- Guidelines and forms
- About us
Proposed Landscape of Māori Governance Qualifications
21 Nov 2012
NZQA - Māori Qualifications Services and Te Wananga o Aotearoa are seeking feedback on the proposed Māori Governance qualifications at levels 4 and 6 on the New Zealand Qualifications Framework (NZQF). These qualifications will, in time, replace existing Māori Governance qualifications.
See Proposed New Zealand Māori Governance Qualifications and feedback form.
The deadline for completing this survey has been extended to Friday 7 December 2012.