- Studying in New Zealand
- Qualifications and standards
Providers and partners
- About education organisations
- NZQA's quality assurance system for tertiary education organisations
- Quick links to NZQF documents
- Approval, accreditation and registration
- Consistency of graduate outcomes
- External evaluation and review
- Assessment and moderation
- Development of assessment standards
- Submitting results and awarding qualifications
- The Education (Pastoral Care for International Students) Code of Practice
- Offshore use of qualifications and programmes
- Guidelines and forms
- About us
NCEA results available
13 Jan 2016
Almost 170,000 students are now able to view their NCEA results for 2015 on the NZQA website.
If students want a copy of their Record of Achievement these can be requested from tomorrow (14 January) and will be mailed out to students.
Marked NCEA exam papers are returned to students from late January. After receiving marked papers, students are able to apply for reviews and reconsiderations of their results until Friday 19 February.
Students who sat New Zealand Scholarship exams will be able to view their results online from Tuesday 9 February and apply for reviews and reconsiderations until Friday 4 March.
National achievement statistics will be made available on the NZQA website as soon as they are prepared at the end of March.
Students with queries about their results or logging in tot he website should contact the NZQA Call Centre on 0800 697 296.