- Studying in New Zealand
- Qualifications and standards
Providers and partners
- About education organisations
- NZQA's quality assurance system for tertiary education organisations
- Quick links to NZQF documents
- Approval, accreditation and registration
- Consistency of graduate outcomes
- External evaluation and review
- Assessment and moderation
- Development of assessment standards
- Submitting results and awarding qualifications
- The Education (Pastoral Care of International Students) Code of Practice
- Offshore use of qualifications and programmes
- Guidelines and forms
- About us
New guidelines for listing assessment standards and CMRs
04 Nov 2016
NZQA has developed a new set of guidelines: Guidelines for listing assessment standards and consent and moderation requirements on the Directory of Assessment Standards (PDF, 445KB).
The guidelines will be effective from 1 January 2017
These guidelines will apply to applications made after 1 January 2017.
Reporting the results of sector consultation
NZQA consulted with the sector to develop these guidelines.
For more information on the results of sector feedback see Draft guidelines for listing assessment standards and CMRs - results of feedback.