- Studying in New Zealand
- Qualifications and standards
Providers & partners
- About education organisations
- Quick links to NZQF documents
- Approval, accreditation and registration
- Consistency of graduate outcomes
- External evaluation & review
- Assessment and moderation
- Development of assessment standards
- Development of NZ Diploma in Business prescriptions
- Submitting results and awarding qualifications
- The Code of Practice for Pastoral Care - caring for international students
- Offshore use of qualifications and programmes
- Guidelines and forms
- About us
Oxford International Academy liquidation - alternate education providers for students
08 Jun 2012
Oxford International Academy students seeking a new education provider can use the list linked below to identify possible options.
The list shows providers within the Auckland region that are accredited to deliver each of the programmes that Oxford International Academy's students have been enrolled in.
The list is limited to providers that have participated in the external evaluation and review (EER) process to date and have received a rating of either Category 1 or Category 2. The list omits providers with the relevant accreditation that either have not yet participated in an EER, or that have been rated as EER Category 3 or Category 4.
See Incentives and sanctions following external evaluation and review for more information about EER categories.
See Education providers for Oxford International Academy students for the list of alternate providers.
For more information about transferring to a new education provider, or any other issues regarding the liquidation of Oxford International Academy, please refer to the news items, Oxford International Academy liquidation - information for students, published on the NZQA website.