- Studying in New Zealand
- Qualifications and standards
Providers & partners
- About education organisations
- Quick links to NZQF documents
- Approval, accreditation and registration
- Consistency of graduate outcomes
- External evaluation & review
- Assessment and moderation
- Development of assessment standards
- Development of NZ Diploma in Business prescriptions
- Submitting results and awarding qualifications
- The Code of Practice for Pastoral Care - caring for international students
- Offshore use of qualifications and programmes
- Guidelines and forms
- About us
Oxford students: assessment results, re-enrolment, refunds
02 Nov 2012
Update 26 March 2013. The visa application fee waiver offered to ex-Oxford students by Immigration New Zealand at the time of the closure is no longer applicable.
NZQA has placed results on students’ online Records of Achievement for the October 2011 cohort of students who studied prescription 469 (Academic Skills for Business).
NZQA will confirm by 5pm on Tuesday 6 November whether or not results will be available for the February 2012 cohort of students who studied prescription 632 (Operations Management)
NZQA regrets to advise remaining Oxford International Academy students who have been waiting for final assessment of their work and reporting of their final grades - including decisions on credit transfers - that no further results are able to be reported.
NZQA thanks students for their patience during the period of waiting, and acknowledges that some will be disappointed in the outcome.
More detailed information for students about the situation and their next steps is available in the attached document: Information for Oxford students with outstanding results (PDF, 51KB)