- Studying in New Zealand
- Qualifications and standards
Providers & partners
- About education organisations
- Quick links to NZQF documents
- Approval, accreditation and registration
- External evaluation & review
- Assessment and moderation
- Development of assessment standards
- Development of NZ Diploma in Business prescriptions
- Submitting results and awarding qualifications
- The Code of Practice for Pastoral Care - caring for international students
- Offshore use of qualifications and programmes
- Guidelines and forms
- About us
Proposed rules for PTE registration
27 Sep 2012
NZQA is consulting on proposed rules for the registration of private training establishments (PTEs).
The rules would cover initial registration with NZQA and maintaining registration as a PTE.
See Proposed rules for PTE registration for the consultation document and feedback form.
Consultation closes Wednesday 7 November 2012.