- Studying in New Zealand
- Qualifications and standards
Providers and partners
- About education organisations
- NZQA's quality assurance system for tertiary education organisations
- Quick links to NZQF documents
- Approval, accreditation and registration
- Consistency of graduate outcomes
- External evaluation and review
- Assessment and moderation
- Development of assessment standards
- Submitting results and awarding qualifications
- The Education (Pastoral Care of International Students) Code of Practice
- Offshore use of qualifications and programmes
- Guidelines and forms
- About us
Review of Core Generic unit standards
19 Apr 2017
NZQA National Qualifications Services is about to review the unit standards in three Core Generic domains: Self-Management, Social and Cooperative Skills, and Work and Study Skills in June-August 2017.
We are interested in your views before we start, to help us focus more precisely on the desirable outcomes for the review.
Further information is available from the Review of Core Generic unit standards.