- Studying in New Zealand
- Qualifications and standards
Providers and partners
- About education organisations
- NZQA's quality assurance system for tertiary education organisations
- Quick links to NZQF documents
- Approval, accreditation and registration
- Consistency of graduate outcomes
- External evaluation and review
- Assessment and moderation
- Development of assessment standards
- Submitting results and awarding qualifications
- The Education (Pastoral Care of International Students) Code of Practice
- Offshore use of qualifications and programmes
- Guidelines and forms
- About us
Review of Project Management unit standards
26 Jan 2017
NZQA National Qualifications Services is about to review the unit standards in domain Project Management.
We invite expressions of interest in contributing to the review, either as a member of the review panel or as part of the supporting email network.
Further information is available from the Review of Project Management unit standards webpage.