- Studying in New Zealand
- Qualifications and standards
Providers and partners
- About education organisations
- NZQA's quality assurance system for tertiary education organisations
- Quick links to NZQF documents
- Approval, accreditation and registration
- Consistency of graduate outcomes
- External evaluation and review
- Assessment and moderation
- Development of assessment standards
- Submitting results and awarding qualifications
- The Education (Pastoral Care of International Students) Code of Practice
- Offshore use of qualifications and programmes
- Guidelines and forms
- About us
Review of Small Business unit standards
26 Jan 2017
NZQA National Qualifications Services is about to continue the review of unit standards with a focus on Small Business, and consider the development of new standards.
We invite expressions of interest in contributing to the review, either as a member of the review panel or as part of the supporting email network.
Further information is available from the Review of Small Business unit standards webpage.