- Studying in New Zealand
- Qualifications and standards
Providers & partners
- About education organisations
- Quick links to NZQF documents
- Approval, accreditation and registration
- Consistency of graduate outcomes
- External evaluation & review
- Assessment and moderation
- Development of assessment standards
- Development of NZ Diploma in Business prescriptions
- Submitting results and awarding qualifications
- The Code of Practice for Pastoral Care - caring for international students
- Offshore use of qualifications and programmes
- Guidelines and forms
- About us
Schedules for managing 31 August applications
11 Sep 2012
7 November 2012: This communication has been superseded by updated information.
NZQA has determined a schedule to manage applications for maintaining registration and Tertiary Education Commission funding requirements received before the 31 August deadline. This schedule prioritises applications from Category 1 organisations and urgent applications (e.g. for Youth Guarantee funding).
|Type of application||Analysis started|
|Category 1 (Youth Guarantee application)||Week of 10 September 2012|
|Category 2 & 3 or without a Category (Youth Guarantee application)||Week of 15 October 2012|
|Training scheme (for maintaining registration)||Week of 21 January 2013|
NZQA has also determined dates when full supporting documentation for applications needs to be submitted to NZQA.
|Type of application||Full documentation submitted by:|
|Category 1 (Youth Guarantee application)||24 September 2012|
|Category 2 & 3 or without a Category (Youth Guarantee application)||15 October 2012|
|Training scheme (for maintaining registration)||18 February 2013|
NZQA advises all organisations that need to submit more documentation to continue developing their documentation, even if it is not due immediately. Further guidance about what evidence is needed will be provided by NZQA.
Each organisation will be advised when they need to submit full supporting documentation or when their application is due to be analysed.
NCEA linked to Vocational Pathways
NZQA has an application form for organisations to use when applying to reconfirm consent to assess in order to deliver NCEA linked to vocational pathways. Instructions on how to apply are on the form.
Organisations can contact their Sector Relationship Manager for further information.