- Studying in New Zealand
- Qualifications and standards
Providers and partners
- About education organisations
- NZQA's quality assurance system for tertiary education organisations
- Quick links to NZQF documents
- Approval, accreditation and registration
- Consistency of graduate outcomes
- External evaluation and review
- Assessment and moderation
- Development of assessment standards
- Submitting results and awarding qualifications
- The Education (Pastoral Care for International Students) Code of Practice
- Offshore use of qualifications and programmes
- Guidelines and forms
- About us
Students need to log in before Friday 8 January
23 Dec 2015
Students need to make sure that they practise using the Learner Login section of the NZQA website so that they can easily access their NCEA results when they are officially released.
From Friday 8 January 2016, students will be unable to use their Learner Login to view past results or update their passwords as the page will be closed to prepare for the NCEA results release on Wednesday 13 January 2016.
Any students who have problems logging in can contact the NZQA Call Centre between 8am-5pm, Monday to Friday, on 0800 697 296.
The NZQA office and Call Centre will be closed for the holiday period from midday on Thursday 24 December 2015, reopening on Tuesday 5 January 2016.