- Studying in New Zealand
- Qualifications and standards
Providers and partners
- About education organisations
- NZQA's quality assurance system for tertiary education organisations
- Quick links to NZQF documents
- Approval, accreditation and registration
- Consistency of graduate outcomes
- External evaluation and review
- Assessment and moderation
- Development of assessment standards
- Submitting results and awarding qualifications
- The Education (Pastoral Care of International Students) Code of Practice
- Offshore use of qualifications and programmes
- Guidelines and forms
- About us
Assessment rules and procedures for granting the New Zealand Diploma in Business 2009
1 Authority, Title and Commencement Date
1.1 Authority for Rules and Procedures
These rules and procedures are made by the New Zealand Qualifications Authority under section 265(1) of the Education Act 1989 (the Act).
1.2 Title of Rules and Procedures
These rules and procedures are the Assessment Rules and Procedures for Granting of the New Zealand Diploma in Business.
1.3 Commencement Date
These rules and procedures come into force on 1 May 2009.