- Studying in New Zealand
- Qualifications and standards
Providers and partners
- About education organisations
- NZQA's quality assurance system for tertiary education organisations
- Quick links to NZQF documents
- Approval, accreditation and registration
- Consistency of graduate outcomes
- External evaluation and review
- Assessment and moderation
- Development of assessment standards
- Submitting results and awarding qualifications
- The Education (Pastoral Care of International Students) Code of Practice
- Offshore use of qualifications and programmes
- Guidelines and forms
- About us
Our Customer Charter
Our role is to ensure that New Zealand qualifications are accepted as credible and robust, nationally and internationally, in order to help learners succeed in their chosen endeavours and to contribute to New Zealand society.
Kia noho takatū ki tō āmua ao
Qualify for the Future World
Te manu ka kai i te miro, nona te ngahere.
Te manu ka kai i te matauranga, nona te ao.
The bird that partakes of the berry, his is the forest.
The bird that partakes of knowledge, his is the world.
NZQA is committed to providing the highest quality service to its customers and in every engagement with our clients we undertake to:
- understand your issue and your timeframe
- be responsive and professional in the delivery of our services
- be reliable and consistent in applying our rules and procedures and communicating with our customers
- provide accurate information
- be fair, impartial, responsible and trustworthy
- admit it when we get it wrong and resolve to get it right
- honour our commitments
- build effective, positive and productive relationships with our clients based on mutual respect and understanding.
Between 8am and 5pm Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays) we will ensure that our offices are open and we will provide a Call Centre service on 0800 697 296.
When we meet with you, we will:
We will work to make sure our websites:
You can provide feedback, or you can phone our Call Centre service on 0800 697 296 or you can write to:
The Chief Executive
PO Box 160
The Customer Charter is underpinned by our values.