- Studying in New Zealand
- Qualifications and standards
Providers and partners
- About education organisations
- NZQA's quality assurance system for tertiary education organisations
- Quick links to NZQF documents
- Approval, accreditation and registration
- Consistency of graduate outcomes
- External evaluation and review
- Assessment and moderation
- Development of assessment standards
- Submitting results and awarding qualifications
- The Code of Practice for Pastoral Care - caring for international students
- Offshore use of qualifications and programmes
- Guidelines and forms
- About us
Tertiary Sector Relationship Managers
The Quality Assurance Division of NZQA has a team of Sector Relationship Managers (SRMs) who provide tailored support to non-university tertiary education organisations (TEOs) across New Zealand.
SRMs are part of the ITP Quality Assurance and Sector Relationships unit, and work closely with other Quality Assurance Division business units to ensure continuity of service to TEOs.
The SRM role is to build and maintain productive working relationships with TEOs to ensure responsiveness in providing quality information and support.
SRMs are a dedicated resource who can assist TEOs in building their capability to improve outcomes for learners, and can provide information and support on:
- Registration and maintaining registration
- Programme approval and accreditation
- Consent to assess
- Targeted Review of Qualifications (TRoQ)
- External evaluation and review (EER)
- Financial reporting
- Student Fee Protection (SFP)
- Code of Practice for the Pastoral Care of International Students
- Improvement plans
- NZQA rules and policy requirements
- Change of ownership
- Other cross-NZQA business
SRMs work with a mix of private training establishments, industry training organisations, government training establishments, and Māori and Pasifika organisations.
Please contact your SRM to discuss how we can work together.
The SRM team
04 463 3251
09 583 2876
Based in Auckland
Raewyn Te Tau