- Studying in New Zealand
- Qualifications and standards
Providers and partners
- About education organisations
- NZQA's quality assurance system for tertiary education organisations
- Quick links to NZQF documents
- Approval, accreditation and registration
- Consistency of graduate outcomes
- External evaluation and review
- Assessment and moderation
- Development of assessment standards
- Submitting results and awarding qualifications
- The Code of Practice for Pastoral Care - caring for international students
- Offshore use of qualifications and programmes
- Guidelines and forms
- About us
Newsletters and circulars
NZQA's newsletters and circulars provide information or seek information from education providers concerning the delivery of the national examinations and qualifications. The circulars cover such matters as entries for qualifications, internal assessment marks, prescription developments and other information about the operation of the annual qualifications cycle.
For further information, get in touch with the "contact person for enquiries" given in each circular.
- Assessment Matters
All assessment, operational and logistical matters in relation to secondary qualifications
Providing information about Scholarship.
Tertiary circulars are for tertiary education organisations (and any other interested parties) and relate primarily to:
- operations and issues for the New Zealand Diploma in Business
- general matters (e.g. reporting of credits relating to standards or prescriptions) relating to qualifications on the New Zealand Qualifications Framework.
New Zealand Qualifications Framework circulars are for all organisations with consent to assess against unit or achievement standards or to deliver programmes leading towards nationally-recognised qualifications. They cover such matters as qualification and standards reviews, national external moderation requirements, standard interpretations, and developments relating to results reporting or recording.
eQuate keeps you up to date with changes in regulations, ongoing requirements, upcoming events, and other information of interest to the tertiary sector.
- New and reviewed unit standards and national qualifications
A monthly update detailing the new and reviewed unit standards and national qualifications.