- Studying in New Zealand
- Qualifications and standards
Providers and partners
- About education organisations
- NZQA's quality assurance system for tertiary education organisations
- Quick links to NZQF documents
- Approval, accreditation and registration
- Consistency of graduate outcomes
- External evaluation and review
- Assessment and moderation
- Development of assessment standards
- Submitting results and awarding qualifications
- The Education (Pastoral Care of International Students) Code of Practice
- Offshore use of qualifications and programmes
- Guidelines and forms
- About us
Ringa Toi Student Exhibition 2016
A2016/017 - 22 Aug 2016
Ringa Toi Student Exhibition 2016 - Celebrating Student Success
He toi tupu, he toi ora, he toi i ahu mai i Hawaiki.
Tomokia ki te whare o Toi. Ko te whare nei i parua iho ki te muka rāwhiti, ki te neko, ki te kaitaka, ki te pakipaki – hei mātakitaki mō te ao whānui e.
Registration of Interest
The New Zealand Qualifications Authority (NZQA) invites you to register your interest in submitting student work to be exhibited at the Ringa Toi Student Exhibition, Wednesday 2 November (launch) to Sunday 6 November, Te Wānanga o Aotearoa Porirua Campus, Porirua, Wellington.
A first time event, the exhibition is open to students working towards achieving NCEA levels 1 to 3, with a focus on Toi Māori. The exhibition will include raranga, kākahu (wearable art), tukutuku, tāniko, whakairo, kōwhaiwhai, mahi-tā (paint, print, spray), uku, whakapakoko (sculpture) and mahi-matihiko (digital) showcasing excellence.
NZQA is creating this celebratory initiative to acknowledge, support and showcase student success in Toi Māori.
If you are interested in submitting material, please complete and submit the Registration of Interest form by Friday 30 September 2016. We will send people who register further information following the close of the registration period.
Please refer any enquiries related to this circular to:
Assessment and Moderation Facilitator
Assessment and Moderation
Telephone: 04 463 4318