- Studying in New Zealand
- Qualifications and standards
Providers and partners
- About education organisations
- NZQA's quality assurance system for tertiary education organisations
- Quick links to NZQF documents
- Approval, accreditation and registration
- Consistency of graduate outcomes
- External evaluation and review
- Assessment and moderation
- Development of assessment standards
- Submitting results and awarding qualifications
- The Education (Pastoral Care of International Students) Code of Practice
- Offshore use of qualifications and programmes
- Guidelines and forms
- About us
Statement of Performance Expectations 2015/16
Statement of Performance Expectations 2015/16Download the full booklet (PDF, 559KB)
This Statement of Performance Expectations has been prepared in accordance with the requirements of section 149 of the Crown Entities Act 2004.
It outlines the performance expectations of NZQA for the year ending 30 June 2016, covering both service performance and the prospective financial statements which are as agreed with the Minister of Education.
Progress towards achieving our performance expectations will be reported in NZQA’s 2015/16 Annual Report.