- Studying in New Zealand
- Qualifications and standards
Providers and partners
- About education organisations
- NZQA's quality assurance system for tertiary education organisations
- Quick links to NZQF documents
- Approval, accreditation and registration
- Consistency of graduate outcomes
- External evaluation and review
- Assessment and moderation
- Development of assessment standards
- Submitting results and awarding qualifications
- The Education (Pastoral Care for International Students) Code of Practice
- Offshore use of qualifications and programmes
- Guidelines and forms
- About us
Sign up for email updates
NZQA produces a number of publications which have information of interest to those involved in the tertiary and secondary education sectors.
Complete the relevant form below to receive email updates from NZQA.
Information about initiatives and activities from across NZQA. QA News serves a key role in sharing information amongst all groups involved in New Zealand qualifications, secondary school student achievement and quality assurance of the tertiary sector.
Professional operational and logistical matters relating to secondary assessment.
Professional operational of logistical matters relating to New Zealand Scholarship.
Keeps you up to date with changes in regulations, ongoing requirements, upcoming events and other information of interest to the sector.
A compilation of Review Reports for unit standards and qualifications registered on the Framework.
Be updated with what is new on the NZQA website, includes media releases and consultations.