- Studying in New Zealand
- Qualifications and standards
Providers and partners
- About education organisations
- NZQA's quality assurance system for tertiary education organisations
- Quick links to NZQF documents
- Approval, accreditation and registration
- Consistency of graduate outcomes
- External evaluation and review
- Assessment and moderation
- Development of assessment standards
- Submitting results and awarding qualifications
- The Education (Pastoral Care of International Students) Code of Practice
- Offshore use of qualifications and programmes
- Guidelines and forms
- About us
Applications from recruitment agencies
NZQA manages appointments to vacancies through our in-house recruitment processes. Therefore we do not accept applications from agencies for vacancies being advertised on our website.
NZQA is party to the All-of-Government Recruitment Services Agreement. Should we require the services of an agency, we will contact the appropriate agency/agencies at that time.
If you have any queries about NZQA's use of recruitment agencies, please e-mail our People and Capability team.