- Studying in New Zealand
- Qualifications and standards
Providers and partners
- About education organisations
- NZQA's quality assurance system for tertiary education organisations
- Quick links to NZQF documents
- Approval, accreditation and registration
- Consistency of graduate outcomes
- External evaluation and review
- Assessment and moderation
- Development of assessment standards
- Submitting results and awarding qualifications
- The Education (Pastoral Care of International Students) Code of Practice
- Offshore use of qualifications and programmes
- Guidelines and forms
- About us
National Assessment Facilitator
Your Passion for Education Can Make a Difference - Here's How!
He ngākau māhaki tōu mo ngā tamariki Māori? E hiahia ana koe ki te whakatinana i ngā tino koingo, ngā tino wawata hoki o ō tātou mokopuna i roto i te ao o te Mātauranga?
Nō reira, ko Te Mana Tohu Mātauranga o Aōtearoa te wāhi pai mōu!
We are looking for a National Assessment Facilitator to become part of our Secondary Examinations team. The appointment is a full time fixed term position until 31 March 2018.
The roles undertaken by the National Assessment Facilitators are a critical part of the secondary schools examination cycle. National Assessment Facilitators are responsible for:
- Facilitating the setting and production of NCEA and New Zealand Scholarship examinations
- Co-ordinating the marking of NCEA and New Zealand Scholarship examinations
- Recruiting and training contractors for the setting and marking of assessment for NCEA and New Zealand Scholarship
- Providing advice and reports on external assessment
Kia noho takatū ki tō āmua ao!
Qualify for the Future World
NZQA commenced the Future State Programme in 2013, a multi-year programme of work that will make online assessment a reality within the next few years. NAFs have a critical role in this work. If this prospect excites you,we are keen to hear from you. Interested in finding out more? Read about the Future State programme.
Want to know more?
Some frequently asked questions are answered in our “Everything you ever wanted to know” section, or you can have a look at the Job Description (PDF, 50KB). Alternatively, you can request a call from one of our current NAFs.
Ko te manu e kai ana i te miro, nōnā te ngahere.
Ko te manu e kai ana i te mātauranga nōnā te ao.
The bird that partakes of the miro berry reigns in the forest. The bird that partakes of the power of knowledge has access to the world.
Want to Apply?
Please visit our Careers Centre to submit your application before 5.00 pm on Tuesday 18 April 2017.