- Studying in New Zealand
- Qualifications and standards
Providers and partners
- About education organisations
- NZQA's quality assurance system for tertiary education organisations
- Quick links to NZQF documents
- Approval, accreditation and registration
- Consistency of graduate outcomes
- External evaluation and review
- Assessment and moderation
- Development of assessment standards
- Submitting results and awarding qualifications
- The Education (Pastoral Care for International Students) Code of Practice
- Offshore use of qualifications and programmes
- Guidelines and forms
- About us
Christchurch students and providers
- Canterbury English language tertiary providers
Tertiary English language providers in Canterbury are participating in an Immigration New Zealand initiative that uses NZQA quality assurance information.
Under the Immigration New Zealand initiative, which will run until January 2014, part-time work rights are extended to international students studying English language at Category 1 English language providers in Canterbury.
Further details at Immigration NZ.
Search for a Category 1 English language provider in Canterbury
You can see a listing of Category 1 providers in Canterbury.
To check whether a provider on the list has NZQA accreditation to offer English language to international students, click on the provider name and then click on its Degrees and/or Programmes.