- Studying in New Zealand
- Qualifications and standards
Providers and partners
- About education organisations
- NZQA's quality assurance system for tertiary education organisations
- Quick links to NZQF documents
- Approval, accreditation and registration
- Consistency of graduate outcomes
- External evaluation and review
- Assessment and moderation
- Development of assessment standards
- Submitting results and awarding qualifications
- The Education (Pastoral Care of International Students) Code of Practice
- Quality assurance of ITPs
- Offshore use of qualifications and programmes
- Guidelines and forms
- About us
Explore M?ori qualifications
Welcome to the field M?ori section of the New Zealand Qualifications Framework.
Providers who have consent to assess can also access a range of assessment resources in field M?ori via this website.
For more information on field M?ori, check out the about M?ori qualifications web page.
For advice on using field M?ori contact the M?ori Qualifications Service.
TOP / Maori