- Studying in New Zealand
- Qualifications and standards
Providers and partners
- About education organisations
- NZQA's quality assurance system for tertiary education organisations
- Quick links to NZQF documents
- Approval, accreditation and registration
- Consistency of graduate outcomes
- External evaluation and review
- Assessment and moderation
- Development of assessment standards
- Submitting results and awarding qualifications
- The Education (Pastoral Care of International Students) Code of Practice
- Offshore use of qualifications and programmes
- Guidelines and forms
- About us
Online Type 1 programme change notification
If your institution is making any Type 1 changes to an approved programme, you must notify NZQA.
Type 1 changes do not have an impact on the overall programme. The qualification the programme leads to is not affected either.
Notifying NZQA of a change
Send NZQA an email with the details of the amendments to the programme and stating the nature of the change(s).
All other institutions should notify the Approvals and Accreditation team.
For further information about Type 1 programme changes, see changes to programme approvals.