- Studying in New Zealand
- Qualifications and standards
Providers and partners
- About education organisations
- NZQA's quality assurance system for tertiary education organisations
- Quick links to NZQF documents
- Approval, accreditation and registration
- Consistency of graduate outcomes
- External evaluation and review
- Assessment and moderation
- Development of assessment standards
- Submitting results and awarding qualifications
- The Education (Pastoral Care of International Students) Code of Practice
- Offshore use of qualifications and programmes
- Guidelines and forms
- About us
Assessment Support Materials: Māori Performance
Kia ora and welcome to the Māori Performance assessment support material.
These resources have been designed to assist teachers and tutors in assessing students against the relevant Māori Performance unit standards listed on the Directory of Assessment Standards (DAS).
Alternatively, they can be used as a guide to help assessors develop their own tasks and assessment schedules.
DVD resources are also available which offer a practical, visual example of the standards at which students should be assessed for competence in the Māori Performing Arts unit standards at level 4 and for Mau Rākau at levels 1 - 4.
NZQA would like to acknowledge the efforts of everyone involved whose work and experience have yielded these practical resources.
For further information, contact Māori Qualifications Services.