- Studying in New Zealand
- Qualifications and standards
Providers and partners
- About education organisations
- NZQA's quality assurance system for tertiary education organisations
- Quick links to NZQF documents
- Approval, accreditation and registration
- Consistency of graduate outcomes
- External evaluation and review
- Assessment and moderation
- Development of assessment standards
- Submitting results and awarding qualifications
- The Code of Practice for Pastoral Care - caring for international students
- Offshore use of qualifications and programmes
- Guidelines and forms
- About us
Assessment Support Materials: Māori Performance
The following assessment guides have been developed for use in assessing unit standards in Māori Performance.
Please note: These resources are progressively being adapted to meet the requirements for the latest versions of the standards which include Merit and Excellence.
Assessment support materials (ASMs) for these standards are being updated and will be available end of May 2016.
|13359||Demonstrate knowledge and skills of mōteatea|
|13363||Demonstrate knowledge and skills of waiata-ā-ringa|
|13367||Demonstrate knowledge and skills of poi|
|13371||Demonstrate knowledge and skills of haka|
|15019||Demonstrate knowledge and skills of whakaraka||Assessment Guide (DOC, 2.7MB)|
|27698||Demonstrate knowledge and skills of haka wahine||Assessment Guide (DOCX, 323KB) |
Student Booklet (DOCX, 294KB)
|15020||Perform whakaraka||ASM for this standard is being updated and will be available end of May 2016.|
|22756||Perform a Māori performing arts bracket|
|22757||Demonstrate knowledge of influencing factors in the historical development of Māori performing arts|| |
ASM for this standard is being updated and will be available end of May 2016.
|13373||Perform haka wahine|
For further information, contact Māori Qualifications Services.
Show all Field Māori
Assessment Support Materials