- Studying in New Zealand
- Qualifications and standards
Providers and partners
- About education organisations
- NZQA's quality assurance system for tertiary education organisations
- Quick links to NZQF documents
- Approval, accreditation and registration
- Consistency of graduate outcomes
- External evaluation and review
- Assessment and moderation
- Development of assessment standards
- Submitting results and awarding qualifications
- The Education (Pastoral Care of International Students) Code of Practice
- Offshore use of qualifications and programmes
- Guidelines and forms
- About us
Assessment Support Materials: Ngā Mahi a Te Whare Pora
These assessment resources for Ngā Mahi a Te Whare Pora have been designed to help practitioners of Raranga assess students against unit standards that have been listed on the Directory of Assessment Standards (DAS).
They have been developed in conjunction with and following feedback from practitioners who have assessed unit standards within their Raranga programmes as well as feedback received from Whakaruruhau members.
The resources contain ready-to-use sample assessment plans, information for candidates, information for assessors, task sheets and assessment schedules, to help tutors implement the DAS.