- Studying in New Zealand
- Qualifications and standards
Providers and partners
- About education organisations
- NZQA's quality assurance system for tertiary education organisations
- Quick links to NZQF documents
- Approval, accreditation and registration
- Consistency of graduate outcomes
- External evaluation and review
- Assessment and moderation
- Development of assessment standards
- Submitting results and awarding qualifications
- The Education (Pastoral Care of International Students) Code of Practice
- Offshore use of qualifications and programmes
- Guidelines and forms
- About us
Assessment Support Materials: Pūtaiao
View in te reo Māori
These Level 1 resources are only available in Te Reo Māori.
These resources have been designed to assist teachers and tutors in assessing students against the relevant Putaiao unit standards listed on the Directory of Assessment Standards (DAS).
A teacher with applied understanding of the unit standards has written these resources to provide practical assistance in assessment against unit standards. Teachers using this guide will find ready-to-use assessment activities and schedules.
NZQA would like to acknowledge the efforts of the late Wiha Te Raki Hawea and others whose work and experience have yielded this practical resource.
For further information, contact Māori Qualifications Services