- Studying in New Zealand
- Qualifications and standards
Providers and partners
- About education organisations
- NZQA's quality assurance system for tertiary education organisations
- Quick links to NZQF documents
- Approval, accreditation and registration
- Consistency of graduate outcomes
- External evaluation and review
- Assessment and moderation
- Development of assessment standards
- Submitting results and awarding qualifications
- The Education (Pastoral Care of International Students) Code of Practice
- Offshore use of qualifications and programmes
- Guidelines and forms
- About us
Assessment Support Materials: Reo Māori Media
Kia ora and welcome to the Reo Māori Media assessment support material.
These resources have been designed to assist teachers and tutors in assessing students against the relevant Reo Māori Media unit standards listed on the Directory of Assessment Standards (DAS).
NZQA would like to acknowledge the efforts of all those whose work and experience have yielded this practical resource.
For further information, contact Māori Qualifications Services