- Studying in New Zealand
- Qualifications and standards
Providers and partners
- About education organisations
- NZQA's quality assurance system for tertiary education organisations
- Quick links to NZQF documents
- Approval, accreditation and registration
- Consistency of graduate outcomes
- External evaluation and review
- Assessment and moderation
- Development of assessment standards
- Submitting results and awarding qualifications
- The Education (Pastoral Care of International Students) Code of Practice
- Offshore use of qualifications and programmes
- Guidelines and forms
- About us
Assessment Support Materials: Reo Māori
Te Aratohu Aromatawai
View in te reo Māori
This guide has been designed to help teachers assess students in their Māori language programmes against the Reo Māori unit standards listed on the Directory of Assessment Standards (DAS).
Teachers with applied understanding of the unit standards have written these resources to provide practical assistance in assessment against unit standards. Teachers using this guide will find ready-to-use assessment activities and schedules to assist in implementing the DAS.
NZQA would like to acknowledge the efforts of all those whose work and experience have yielded this practical resource.
For further information, contact Māori Qualifications Services