- Studying in New Zealand
- Qualifications and standards
Providers and partners
- About education organisations
- NZQA's quality assurance system for tertiary education organisations
- Quick links to NZQF documents
- Approval, accreditation and registration
- Consistency of graduate outcomes
- External evaluation and review
- Assessment and moderation
- Development of assessment standards
- Submitting results and awarding qualifications
- The Education (Pastoral Care of International Students) Code of Practice
- Offshore use of qualifications and programmes
- Guidelines and forms
- About us
Reo Māori: Level 3 Resources
The resources contained in this section were developed in a resource development hui between during 1998 and 2001.
They are intended as a guideline for Level 3 unit standards.
Teachers should read the unit standards, the assessment activities and schedules carefully before delivery. Some resource preparation may be needed in the assessment activities.
Particular skills and knowledge may need to be learnt by students before or while attempting some assessment activities.
The assessment activities can be adapted to meet student needs and individual programmes.
Teachers are encouraged to use their own programmes and select or design their own assessment activities and schedules. Any new or adapted activities should always be forwarded to the Kāhui for moderation before use.
Teachers can file material in portfolios for their own management systems and should encourage students to set up and manage their own portfolios.
- assessment outlines
- formats for portfolios
- record keeping documents for the teacher and students are located Level 1 and Level 2 standard and assessment guides
For further information, contact Māori Qualifications Service